Your Spirtual Map



You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

Girlfriends, I am headed to a weekend retreat: restorative yoga/meditation, simplifying healthy cooking, and your Christian map for life are the three components of the schedule. I am excited and grateful to my friend, Donna, for inviting me along. Please pray traveling mercies for us--it's a five hour road trip each way!

Before we arrive, our hosts have asked us to take some time reflecting upon the map of our life. Considering the fact that I am having a hard time deciphering the directions to the retreat center in rural Indiana, I believe this activity will be my greatest challenge of the three! My physical life map has literally wound around the country, and even the world, but it is the spiritual map that will be the focus. Whoa! That's entirely different terrain!

Ladies, maybe you have some time this weekend for reflection? If so, I invite you to join me in an adventure. Grab a pen and paper, shove the piles of junk on the kitchen table to the side, and spread out for a little map-making activity. Where and when did your Christian journey begin? Who were the guides along the tour? Whose voice is on your GPS? Where is your true north? What are some milestones? How far have you come in the expedition? Do you know where you are headed? What's guiding you? When you look around, what are the signs and billboards saying to you? Who is on the road with you, and whom do you need to invite to join you? You get the idea! Be creative, or be concise. It's your map!

My prayer for you is to discover how beautiful your story has been and currently is and that you will be excited for the future portion of the trip. We are all on our way home, and I cannot wait to share our results next week! PLEASE leave me a message below about your findings.

Happy travels! Have a blessed and joyful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment