The Last "Girl Prom"

 “The LORD bless you
   and keep you;
 the LORD make his face shine on you
   and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
   and give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26

Girlfriends, I have found out how difficult it is to maintain a writing schedule for a blog when you are on the road traveling! I took a trip to St Louis this past week with my wonderful mother-in-law to see my two daughters living there and to attend a Christian Women's Concert. We had a wonderful time! I will write more tomorrow about our experience, but just wanted to take a moment tonight to wish you all a blessed Sunday!

My third daughter is attending her senior prom tonight. It is my last "girl prom," and I am a little weepy as I wait for her to come home. Soon she will join the other two girls out in the wide world. My son will be the only child left home. As I am sure you can imagine, we each have mixed emotions over the upcoming changes in our household.

I know I have a wide variety of ladies reading this blog, so I ask you to please pray for us as we adjust. Also leave me any wise words of advise you may have to pass on. (The comments section is just below at the end of this post!)

God Bless each one of you this week at whatever stage of motherhood and/or womanhood you find yourself! I pray you will savor each tender moment. And now, box of kleenex in hand, I return to staring at kindergarten photos until curfew arrives and my little girl is safely home in her bed!!

Love to all....




No comments:

Post a Comment